Friday, December 10, 2010

First !

Okay, granted, that's cheating.


Welcome to Scuba's Random Musings.  I'll warn you in advance, this blog will have almost no browsing value.  Yes, you somehow found this dark narcissistic corner of the internet and I am already trying to turn you away.  What can I say...I'm not in marketing.

No, this blog will not comprise a cohesive set of articles focused on a specific niche or agenda, nor will it focus on every tweet-able aspect of my fascinating life.  Instead, I have decided to create a place to post items of general interest on whichever topics happen to be on my mind.  I'm an engineer and software type, so I assume that most items will tend toward the nerdy...but who knows?  I have also worked as a bartender, soldier, firefighter, short-order cook, and paperboy...so I may drift.

You have been warned.  Prepare for epic boredom.

cheers,
Scuba

No comments:

Post a Comment